Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hell must have frozen over!

Yes it is I and yes I am officially blogging for the first time. I am glad to hear the Christian may have a lucky streak going in the collection of free items, and that Kinsey is tapping into her inner latin fire. I do believe that Transformers on a Imax screen can change a life and that filtering oneself is a life long pursuit in the Davis Family. I am happy that your exams went so well Ryan. You have given me a whole new perspective on power tools. How is the job hunt going Emily? I am glad to hear that you have that boy of mine doing the laundry. He was well trained in that department.

So life in Sandpoint continues to be pretty wonderful. The fall colors are good for the soul and small town life seems to be a good fit for us. We have been insulating the barn for the last few days so that parker can play ball. I don't think I want to become a professional insulation installer after this experience, so I can take that off my list of possible professions.

In closing I just want you all to know that my commitment to Pajama Sunday has been a success as it is now 5pm and I sit here writing to all of you in my pajamas!

Love you all

Mamamia

ps: I will post my wonderful, healthy zuchini bread recipe next time. Just a little teaser to keep you coming back!

No comments: