Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hello from the beautiful city of Provo! I am so sorry I have not been blogging but man life in college can just get so busy you feel like you can never catch up and well I am here now and that is all that matters. So, life has been just a lot of papers and tests and trying to get ahead in school. This weekend Rachel W. will be coming out here and we are going to play the whole weekend! That will be a nice break from just being at home bored and alone. Oh, and just so everyone has the comfort (especially marshal) I will never be moving to Canada as things with me and Jon and gone even lower then friendship, but hey I am happy. I love the single life, except on those cloudy cold days, like today, but hey I got five girls to chill with. 5 Girls=1 Guy haha Wow, this blog is just so random. Oh, Jon Heder's brother, Matt, is in my FHE group and is way cute and cool, and also going into the movie business, so maybe I will just try to keep it in the fam:D haha Well, I am going to stop now before I just keep saying dumb things, if you have not been able to tell I am exhausted. Have a great one fam!! I love all of you HEAPS!!!

No comments: