Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Penguins...

are cool. So I was reading this article about that cop that killed all the people at the party. It really enlightened me. They interviewed the girl that survived, the whole reason it happened was cuz he was trying to get back with his ex-girlfriend, she denied him. As many of you being shutdown by a girl you like doesnt feel that great. Well instead of being nice to this guy that had his heart broke, they started making fun of him for getting burned.
What they did doesn't justify what he did. But to think what could have happened if someone had just reached out to him during his emotional pain instead of using it as a weapon to make fun of him.
This whole story has helped me realize that I shouldnt make fun of people as much as I do. Even though I am joking around, it may not seem that way to the target. Sometimes this world can be so bleak.
Something else that i have realized, the music you listen to can really effect your outlook on life. I used to think, Pshaa yah right when they tought that lesson in Sunday School... but lately i have been listening to a lot of Electro happy music, and i have noticed that it makes me happy as opposed to the emo music i used to listen to.
Ok i'm done.
-marshal

No comments: