Friday, October 26, 2007

Progress Report

Hey family!

No one has posted this week, probably because we've all been so distracted by the fires. But I just wanted to drop a line about whats been going on over here for us the last little while. Ryan and I had a pretty good week, other than the worrying about you West Coasters!

I for one, fulfilled a new goal I had set to work out Mon -Thursday in the mornings. And...I did it! Can you believe that I actually got out of bed two hours earlier than necessary voluntarily? I can't! But it turns out, I really enjoy being up in the early morning, and starting my day out with a good work out and a nice healthy breakfast. It really gets my day off to a good start!

Ryan is going a little crazy right now studying for his next set of exams. These are supposed to be much harder than the first. And Ryan never thinks he is prepared enough (although he usually is).

Roxy has been a little shocked by the fact that a temperature other than a nice 78 degrees exists. Its started to get colder here, and been raining like crazy this week, and whenever that happens she starts doing her business in the kitchen, which is fun for us. But we are re training her to still go outside, even if it is cold.

I got four free tickets from work to the hockey game here tonight, so we are going with some friends. The Washington Capitals vs. the Vancouver Canucks. They are really great seats, so it should be a good game!

How is everyone else? Marshal, maybe you could update us on what you've been doing out there. Grandma mentioned you were helping put out hot spots? Sounds pretty cool.

Love to you all!

No comments: