Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Exams Part Deux

So, yes I finished my second set of exams! Follow this link to see how it made me feel... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cavFoyYJwPQ. I havn't gotten the grades back yet, that's tomorrow, but the important fact is that its over. I took a couple days off, had cinammon rolls for breakfast, grilled a t-bone steak to perfection along with some asparagus, then washed it down with some gourmet root beer. My next exams aren't till finals before Christmas, so I'm free to enjoy the next few weeks. I also had an interesting day in anatomy lab. we started dissecting the neck so we had to undrape the face. the eye lids shrunk back and the skin around the mouth shrunk leaving the eyes open all coudy and the mouth open with the teeth showing. I think I might see that in my dreams for a long time, it looked like a zombie. The eyes feel kinda like weak ping pong balls...

No comments: