Sunday, November 18, 2007

Homecoming :]

So homecoming was overall a pretty fun night. So after spending the whole day getting ready (eg. Hair, Nails, Makeup) just kidding after spending 10 minutes getting ready I headed over to Kelleys house to pic her up at which point these photographs where taken...

We then went to the $20 a plate restaurant to realize that the cheapest thing on the menu was $40. (dont panic, I'll sell the house and move in with mom and dad :p). Anything else that took place at dinner will remain between me and Kelley.

Then we went to the dance and while waiting to take a picture with the elephant took these pictures.



Then we took a picture with the elephant and rode it :p


Then we danced a little. Went to a hellogoodby concert. And went home. (I have no digital pictures of any of these things) so i'll talk to you later.

1 comment:

Rachey said...

Looks like a pretty fun night! I can't beleive you had an elephant at your Homecoming! Makes all of my high school dances look pretty weak in comparison!