Sunday, December 30, 2007

Glad to be Home

We had such a great Christmas with all of you! It was so nice to take a break from everything and just play in the snow and spend time with the people we love most! Last night at Grandma and Grandpas party I was overwhelmed with the love I feel for all my family members. I think its a pretty amazing thing that so many capable, impressive and just plain awesome people ended up in the same family!

We were happy to get home today and were even more happy when all of our baggage arrived without delay, ha ha. Roxy was elated to have us home as well, I think she might have thought we had abandoned her, so she seemed pretty relieved when we showed up.

Love you all heaps! I hope you continue to have a fun time together out there!

P.S. Christian, sorry I said it was stupid to buy an IPhone, it was late, the end.

No comments: