Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Monica or bust!

Hey Family,

Sorry Emily and I have been so absent, we've been maxed out with everything we are trying to do. So I think all of you know that next Thursday we are shipping out to L.A. I am going to be writing music for 'Dance War' a new dance reality show on ABC. I'll be working around the clock for the next month up at Kevin Kiner's studio. We have been approved for one apartment and are just waiting to hear from another apartment before we sign the contract. They're all way too expensive! But Santa Monica is a really fun and nice place to be for a young married couple, we can walk to the beach! Emily is getting her hair cut and dyed and styled as I write this by her friend Candice who is graduating from the Paul Mitchell hair school here. Candice asked Emily to be her model so that means that Emily will also be attending Candice's graduation Friday where Candice will model her and talk about all the things she did to Emily's hair. Then Emily will begin her formal modeling career in L.A. : ) Not that she isn't sexy enough. So that's where we're at, we need to pack up all of our stuff and I need to pass finals and already be writing music and Emily needs to train her replacement and find an apartment to rent in one week. Sounds like fun to me!

No comments: