Saturday, January 5, 2008

Money Saving Tips

Two things that we've found lately and have been quite helpful are:

1. Restaurant.com - You can buy gift cards to local restaurants for smaller rates. For example, you pay only $10 for a gift card that is actually worth $25. Very helpful in finding new restaurants and will definitely help you save!
2. Mystershop.org - Go to that website and sign up with different agencies who will send you mystery shops in your area that you can apply for. I have become a mystery shopper so Ryan and I can afford to go out to eat every once in a while, usually on a restaurant mystery shop you are reimbursed for your food and paid a small fee. Also, I recently got an assignment for a mystery shop oil change every three months at the same location and they cover the cost!

These are both new ways that I've discovered for us to save money since we are living in such an expensive place. I hope they are helpful tips for all of you too!

No comments: