Thursday, July 24, 2008

What the heck

I'm totally bored at work right now due to a "summer slump", so I'll see what I can write.

I'm at a point now where I am actually enjoying pregnancy. I haven't thrown up in over a week now, what an accomplishment! The best part about it so far is that being pregnant actually stabilizes me emotionally (other than the fact that I cry easier). I'm just not nearly as moody as usual, I'm pretty excited about that, cause the emotional rollercoaster that I normally ride is my least favorite thing about my personality.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday, and the baby's heartbeat is still good and healthy. I haven't gained any weight so far. But the weight has redistributed itself, I am much thicker in the belly. I went to Target last night and bought my first maternity clothes, I am totally digging the stretchy belly area in pants, so comfortable! Why don't we always dress this way?

Ryan is kind of bored and ready for summer to be over. He is training for a relay that he'll be doing in September, its about 500 miles, of which Ryan will be running 110 over three days. Okay, its actually way less than that, but he's still a stud.

Roxy got a haircut yesterday and looks super cute. She is still pretty much the sweetest, cutest dog alive. Parker, if you want to challenge that assertion, it means you will actually have to post on the blog.

Love all of you guys!

2 comments:

michelle said...

penny is cuter, there have a bunch of thunderstorms adn she fraks it is funnuey
i got b ig muscles
Parjer David

michelle said...

i dont know how to write on here read this rachel and help