Thursday, October 9, 2008

Special Request!

Hey Family,

So, I was chattin with Mike tonight and he has been keeping up on our family members blogs, so please don't mention the whole me being married and having three kids already thing on your blogs, and he was sad to see that no one has been keeping up on the posts on our main family blog. There are people out there who actually read it and we have one known fan so we should try our hardest to keep it updated and lively not for us but for our fans:) Mom, Dad and Parker that means you guys too! I love you all!

Kinseybug

8 comments:

RyGuy said...

I don't like mike already. He seems pretty demanding with this whole write on the blog thing.

Rachey said...

I hope its clear that Ryan is joking:)

I think keeping this blog updated is up to Marshal, Mom, Dad and Parker cause the rest of us have our own blogs now.

I would really like to hear from them more. It would be especially nice if mom and dad would post pictures of what they are doing on the house.

KinseyBug said...

I agree...I want to see the house and yard! Rachey I bet you money that those pictures will be posted when I go home for Christmas and do it for them:)

Sarah Haynie said...

I agree with Kinsey, Rachel and Mike. I look at your blog every day and once in awhile (just in case) I look twice. Soooo, make my key strokes worth while - notes, pics or both would be wonderful. Especially include pics of the house. Love, GS

KinseyBug said...

The funny part is that we are all talking about how Mom, Dad, Marshal, and Parker need to blog more and they probably are not even reading this so they have no idea...someone should call them up and let them know:)

Rachey said...

I harass mom almost daily about putting up pics of their house...I've lost all hope.

Mitch said...

I thought you had four kids, Kinsey?

RyGuy said...

Everybody, shhhhhh. Mitch is on to us, abort mission abort mission!