Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Morbid

Parker's comment on Ryan's potato head pictures for the baby room "5, 6, 7 are good vereything else is too creepy unless you want a serial killer for a child choose 5, 6, 7".

Thank you Parker, we actually really do hope for our son to turn out as a serial killer, so I guess we'll go with the other selections. Ha ha.

P.S. There were some that I vetoed as well because I thought they were too creepy, but I'm not sure if they are the same ones you were talking about.

P.P.S. The baby room is super cute! Its my favorite room in the house now. Pictures coming soon.

P.P.P.S. Remember a few Christmas Eve's ago sitting in Nattaya's Thai and Marshal was insistent that Thai people speak "Thainese"? Lol. That one always makes me laugh.

3 comments:

KinseyBug said...

Yeah I thought about thai thing too.....funny kid

Parker Davis said...

what an idiot of an kid

Parker Davis said...

i meant to say a before the kid