Friday, October 5, 2007

It's Friday I'm In Love

So it's the weekend. YAY!!!!! Of course, i have no idea what to do tonight... Maybe I'll go burn something eh? So I have spent today studying for the ACT (death). super boring but i think i'm gonna do better so thats good. I have also spent a parcel of my Friday working on a movie idea I had. Since I know you all want to know what it's about I am gonna tell you a little bit.

The jist of it is a remake of the davis family classic Jeremiah Johnson. If you don't remember this movie (or if your spouses have not seen it) then I suggest you guys watch it. It' an amazing film. The idea for the remake is to replace the sad parts of the movie with humorous stuff! Like if I where to cast it this is how the cast would go.

Jeremiah Johnson-Owen Wilson
Bear Claw Chris Lapp- Will Ferrell
Del Gou- Ben Stiller

That's all I have for now. But I really like this idea personally, so I thought i might puyt together a story line. So that is what I fill my spare time with. Because since matt left I have a lot of spare play time.

-Marshal

Ps. This saturday night, me and my bois are going to the CA pizza kitchen snaggin sum grub and headin ova to da "TRANSFORMERS IMAX"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace!

No comments: