Thursday, October 4, 2007

So, as I am writing this I am sitting in the Laundry room surrounded by the delicious smell of detergent, and paitently waiting to move my laundry along so some jerk wont come take it out and throw it on the floor.....Don't you just miss those college days when you don't have your own washer and dryer, I know I will!! I do not have much to say, I just have about four papers to write tonight and two tests to take tomorrow and one next week and I am still not loving school quite yet. But I think I am going to try to get a job at a high school near by just because it would be interesting and add a lil flare to my life! As of today there is not much to say except thanks for this whole Blog thing, rachel for the idea and marshal for pulling through with it. And congrats to christian on his music and Ryan I am glad that you are still enjoying school even after the exams, and I am just very impressed that you are holding your own out there. I will tell more later when there is something to tell......oh as for my love life, because I know everyone is wondering, there isn't one!! I know crazy, but I love it just being single with all of my single roommates and having the freedom to do whatever I want!!! I love you guys! Marshal, I heard you were so CUTE in the musical and did such a fabulous job!!!

No comments: