Wednesday, June 4, 2008

college in reedley

soooooo here is brief synopsis of my day so far.
I woke up at 5:45 and got ready for weigh in (cut to me doing a work out similar to the one rocky does every morning).
Then at six i raced over to the weigh in room so as to not have to wait behind all the smelly children.
I then proceeded to step on a scale and much to my pleasure lost 2.(something) pounds. Due to my extreme laziness i am not willing to do the math so therefore i lost 2.(something).
So yea then i showered went to school, got really bored during a lecture on "the battle of bunker hill" for the ten thousandth time, all they really need to tell you is that the battle inspired the militias and showed that the british army wasn't invincible.
So after snoring my way through class i made my way to the computer lab and wrote this blog which you guys almost never use....
but yeah i am already almost halfway done with my classes. I kinda like the four week semester thing
I love you guys.
please start writing in this again. cuz i get awfully bored.
-marshal

2 comments:

Rachey said...

Marshal, I dont' write in this one very often because most updates I put on my blog, http://randrrailroad.blogspot.com

Go ther if you are bored and in need of reading.

Also, I really enjoyed your 2.(something), ha ha. Congrats on the continued weight loss!

emmalily said...

four week semesters! this place just gets better and better - sign me up!