Friday, June 6, 2008

Hey Marshal...I am glad to see you get on here still, maybe it could just become our blog! Since you told me about yours I am going to tell you about mine....I wake up around eight or nine, depending on how I feel, go to the library and study until 12:30 and then I go to work until 4:00 and then I have class until 7:30, and then I go on my evening run, work my abs and arms, watch a movie, go to bed just to wake up the next day to do the same thing!!! I gotta give you props on waking up so early, way to go! I had to wake up that early once this year and I thought it was going to kill me!! So, my weeks may be pretty boring but my weekends are really fun...I already went salsa dancing last night and then tonight I have a party to go to, a dance, and tomorrow a bbq plus an 80's dance!! That is the great thing about living in a College town there is always something to do! Marshal you are going to love it! I am not sure if I have anything else of importance to talk about...I love our FAMILY!!!!

1 comment:

emmalily said...

your schedule sounds sooo fun! I loved summer school and Provo in the summer. Have fun at your bbq and 80's dance!