Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i have been considering...

changing the name of this blog to marshal davis rocks. because with how little you huys use it and how much i have used it since i can again. it's just plain ridiculous. so i have decided to tell you my biggest secret of losing weight. i was never sure if it was really the secret to my sucess. but after yesterday, i am positive that it is the secret... so here it goes.
After my weigh in last week i was somewhat down. Even though it was 2.(something) and by many peoples standards would not be considered a bad weigh in. I thought it was. So how did i react, i ate more food. This week i ate a fair amount more of calories. Normally if a, person does this they would lose very little or maintain. at least thats how it normally is at this program. So this brings me to yesterday...the day before my weigh in this morning.
I woke up and went to school, as an "ascender" (my level or status in the program)i get a $10 card to by food on campusm if i choose to use it.) so i remembered a week similar to this one about a month ago when i did not expect to lose much at all, when my friend bob gave me skittles the night before weigh in. and i ate them and the next day i hade a miracle weigh in of 5.8 the next day...so long story short i bought some skittles and ate them yesterday hoping to recreate the miracle.
Even though i did this i didn't expect the miracle to re-occur at all, but low and behold i step on that scale this morning and lose 5.2 pounds, (screams ensue weigh in room) what the crap! i lost 5.2? idk how this skittle thing works,but hey...i ain't complaining lol
just so you know i am not suggesting you try this... but it is ironic
but the crazier thing is this... my total weight loss after this morning is 100 pounds :p this has got me way excited. just so you all know. I have lost a small person, like a midget or something. In honor of losing a midget i am going to find a midget and carry him around on my shoulders or something for a little while.
love you guys
use this freaking blog
-marshal
ps.if you want to eat a candy, skittles are th way to go, a bag of skittles is 230 calories and 2.5 fat grams. which is actually on program. but they dont ecourage candy eating cuz of the lack of nutrition.
pss.i am kind of wondering if the sugar boosts your metabolism or something? ryan? or is it just strange coincidence?

3 comments:

Rachey said...

Its definitely just strange coincidence, sugar and other processed foods actually slow your metabolism down because your body doesn't know how to process them.

That is so crazy awesome! Congrats and good luck on finding a little person (midget isn't very politically correct, although I hear they do like being called dwarfs).

Also, you aren't the only one who posts on here, Emily and Kinsey and I all do from time to time.

emmalily said...

Skittles, here I come!

Way to go, Marshal - you are working so hard, it's inspiring!

RyGuy said...

Coincidence...Although who knows why wearing the same socks without washing them for the entire playoffs gives some players good luck...