Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RandR Update

So things out here have been pretty fun lately. With Ryan out of school for the summer, he actually has time to hang out with me which I love. Ryan is doing research this summer on a potential vaccine for hookworm in Brazil, but he doesn't work full days so he's been getting a lot done around the house and yard. As Emily requested, we really will post pictures soon, I'm setting a deadline from myself of this coming Sunday!

We've been on some nice bike rides and walks together down by the Potomac, we've seen some good movies (loved Prince Caspian even though I didn't like the first Narnia), eaten some good food when my stomach decides to let me, and reconnected with some old friends. Many of you remember Rich who was Christian and Ryan's roomate at BYU. He and his wife moved out here a couple of weeks ago and its been fun to hang out with them.

I am still a sicky, although I can tell that the nauseau is fading, its not nearly as constant as it used to be. Ryan is being wonderful to me and picking up all of my slack around the house. He is also indulging me in my whininess about the nauseau. I know it must be annoying but he always listens with a sympathetic ear.

Thats all from here. I am so excited to see everyone in just a few weeks! Its going to be so much fun.

No comments: