Thursday, June 19, 2008

The re-landscaped yard

For anyone who remembers the picture of our back yard, you will remember that it didn't look like much...well after a couple weeks of breaking my back I've re-landscaped it all by my lonesome! There's still some flowers or vegetables to plant in the planter box behind the patio, but its basically done! Here's the before and after...

Before...

AFTER!





We'll post pictures of the inside this weekend. I'll be painting the finished kitchen, and then it'll be up to Rachel to clean up her room...a little teamwork on getting Rach to clean her room would be appreciated, help me get her to do it and you'll have pictures by the end of the week...

2 comments:

emmalily said...

Looks SO good! I'm really impressed! And how cool that you have a patio to eat dinner on!

Marshal said...

good job that looks dope guys