Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Still Alive!

Sorry everyone, I didn't know that the family blog was so alive and well, I had quit checking it since it wasn't being used there for a while. So Emily and I went to Disneyland on Tuesday for our 2nd anniversary, it was my first time in a long time but thankfully Emily is a pro! She doesn't need a map or anything, she just knows where everything is! It was really hot and crowded and I think I got so exhausted from standing in long lines that we had to take a break on my behalf and went to see Indiana Jones during the hottest part of the day. The best part of the day (besides being with Emily) was the fireworks at the end of the night, amazing!

So things have calmed down a lot at work since we're in between projects and everyone is gone but me. I still have some small things to do every now and then for Rupert, but I am also getting to do some of my own stuff now. I am scoring a short film for a friend in our ward that I am really excited about. Musically it's going to be Lost meets Crash, well at least for now.

Emily has been interviewing like crazy and got a great job offer yesterday for a PR firm here in Santa Monica. So by the end of today she will most likely be employed. It is owned by a woman and run by women, I think of the 40 employees there are only 4 guys, don't know if they're straight or not. Anyway, they absolutely love Emily and really want her, it's nice to be needed.

Ok, love you all, see you in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Marshal said...

ahhhhhh sounds like fun
i love sweating my patuty off at disneyland

RyGuy said...

Congrats Emily that's awesome!