Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Buna Ziua Familiile mea!!!! That is Hello my Family in Romanian. Marshal....go-carting and skittles, well you sound like you are just having an awesome time! and CONGRATULATIONS on losing a midget, that is quite an accomplishment! Rachel, I am glad to hear the nausea is slowing down and Ryan is being so good to you!! I love you guys, thanks for still posting on the blog. As for me, I have just been so busy in school that I am sorry I have not had time to post on the blog but if you all got the family e-mail from the other day you were able to see that I am still putting aside time to have a lot of fun! Rachel I miss having you as my work out buddy, I barely ever go anymore because it just is not as fun alone. But last night I went with Brittany and her huge African Boyfriend, who played the role as our personal trainer last night. Well, let me just say it is a miracle I can walk today after everything he put me through last night! haha but it definitely taught me about what I need to start doing in my work outs again. Have a great day everyone TE IUBESC!!!!

No comments: